The Acadia Cafe/bar/grill/venue

Tonight we played at the Acadia Cafe. After a six drive from Omaha, we were very happy to be welcomed with comped food and drinks. I got to have some shiner wild hare, one of my faro rite beers. Zach and I share a love for shiner beer :) Abi helped herself to two root beer floats

Tonight was the first night I got to play my music as an opening act. Being on tour and playing in Abi's band every night has really boosted my confidence about performing live. I think the routine of playing has really sunk in hard for me. Moral of the story, I feel like my set went really good.

The other bands were amazing as well. Ancient Mariner and Danielle Ate The Sandwich were perfect opening acts for our music. tonight, Zach was feeling extra good and even played played a Garth brooks song.

Tonight, we are so grateful to Gabriel of Ancient Mariner for letting us stay at his house. He's a great musician and is really worth checking out.

A side note: I was tickled pink tonight to be able to hang out with one of best friends, Jane White! It was incredible to see her

Tomorrow we are all playing an acoustic set in Chicago IL, at Elbo Room















Comments

Popular Posts