Kansas City at Homers coffee house 3/1

Today we played at Homers coffee house in Kansas City. After sleeping in today and only driving 3 hours, we were all feeling well rested and ready to play.

We jammed on The Soul Rev's album in the car and it sounds awesome! Seriously, that band has some chops. They played an awesome set and then I found out their album was recorded live. Totally blew my mind.

The venue was a good size for our music. Not too big, not too small. Abi got herself a large coffee and it ended up looking like a soup bowl. She was tweaking by he end of it. I'm including some pictures of our set up tonight.

We are staying at Abi's dads house tonight, and being the people we are, the concert followed us back. While I struggled to get us connected to the Internet (I succeeded by the way), some of the others started jamming. It was almost like a cool songs writers in the round type moment. I captured some video the event.

Tomorrow we play in Omaha NE, at the side door lounge











Comments

Popular Posts