Paducah Kentucky :)

Last night we played in Paducah Kentucky. When we rolled in I wasn't exactly sure what expect. The house was kinda dirty, but we liked it tons of great people. I can honestly say, the crowd was favorite to play to all tour (so far).

During my set, everyone sat on floe and stared up at me intently. I've never played in such an 'intimate' setting. During my song 'kingdom' I even got everyone to see along with me. I have experienced that kind of thing before. A bunch of people so into my songs and performance that they get involved. It was wild.

Zach played a great set as well. Nate an Ahkil joined him for a short jam session. It was really fun.

Abi surprised all of last night by doing some spoken word poetry. She knocked it out of the park.

The closing band was a local punk band call The Terrible High Fives. It was fun as crap rocking out about 3 feet in from these guys.

Tonight were playing in at the Two Old Hippies















Comments

Popular Posts