Grandpa Rod

I wanted to put this story down before I forget it completely. Last week I had a really strange dream. I was standing by an old tv set with a telephone in my hand listening to the static that they both make. All of a sudden I heard my dead Grandpa's voice coming out of the telephone. Strangest thing, I actually heard his voice. It wasn't some made up version I called his voice in my dream, but his real voice. After talking with him for a few minutes I handed the phone to the other members of my family so that they could have a turn to once again talk to him.

I haven't thought about my Grandpa in a long time. I was pretty young when he passed and so I can't recall a lot of the experiences and dates leading up to his death. Yesterday, I told my mom about the dream and she informed me that the anniversary of his death was last week. I think the brain is so strange. It's amazing how it can remember things like the sound of someones voice. It's also amazing how it let me have the chance to hear his voice once again on the anniversary of his death.

Comments

  1. That sounds so Poltergeist. The question is, what did he have to say?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts