Game and movie in the bag

Hey all,

I just put the finishing touches on a movie soundtrack that I've been working on. It should be seeing the light of day in the next month or so.

I also wrote a video game soundtrack as well. That should be entering the Android marketplace in the next week.

Things have been pretty busy over on my end. I like writing music for other projects sometimes because it helps me vent creatively. It lets me create without having to think to hard about things. I'll post links to both when I get the green light.

I'm also currently in production writing songs for a children's play as well. Sooooo, a bunch of happy kids songs are filling up iPod these days.

I'm also compiling a new Breton Parks release. I'm currently working on at least seven songs at the moment, but I'm writing all the time. The release should happen later this year. I can't wait to share these songs with everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts