New website and recent shows

I have a new website f0r my music. You visit it by going to: bretonparksmusic.com. You can stream and download my new album there as well as email me. Fun huh?

I played a show with my band, Glass Homes the other night (7/23). It went swimmingly. As of July 23rd, our self titled album is officially out and ready to be purchased. You can buy it digitally here: glasshomes.bandcamp.com, or buy a physical copy here: glasshomes.myminto.com. Here are some pictures from the show


I also just finished my third year of teaching and designing sound for the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center Youth Repertoire program. It is a summer theatre camp for kids ages 14-18. We mounted two shows in five weeks. Here's a cool video off what it looked like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B4zeu79hto


Comments

Popular Posts