Arsenic and Old Lace, Crazy for You, and the new Glass Homes album

The last few weeks have been very busy. I just finished working on Arsenic and Old Lace, another Theatreworks production. It was a relativity painless tech week and great opening night. Here is the review for the show.


http://csartsblog.freedomblogging.com/2010/04/23/theatreworks-delivers-old-tyme-fun-in-arsenic-and-old-lace/6401/



In the next week I will have the pleasure, and the pain, of working on one of the "biggest" musicals ever written, Crazy for You. Complete with an enormous chorus of dancing girls and cowboys, this show is sure to be a monster. I have 18 wireless mics in use for the show with 27 actors with speaking lines and solos. Lucky me. I get to chart out who is getting a microphone when, and how. :) Really excited.

http://www.csfineartscenter.org/CrazyForYou.asp



Lastly, Nick Salmon finished up the Glass Homes album two weeks ago in Omaha. This is the album we worked on last summer. I played bass on all the songs and we had Clark from The Faint play drums for us. Here is a sample of the song Waiting.

Waiting clip from breton christopherson on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts