ALL MY SONS

Hi there,

This week I'm preparing for my new show at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, "All My Sons" by Arthur Miller. Aside from being really depressing, its going to be a great show. The director wanted most of the sound design to include music by the film composer Thomas Newman. It's going to have an interesting great vibe.

I recently started working at a commercial recording studio in town call Audio Architects. Things have been going great over there. I get to work with some pretty awesome equipment :)

In music world, all the demos from Tea Diffuser are posted in full on RPMChallenge.com. You can find them by looking through what they call the "jukebox." Searching by year is your best bet. Also, I've made a few more electronic demos that actually sound pretty decent. However, I think my next attempt at music is going to be more acoustic guitar based. We'll see though, its still up in the air





http://www.csfineartscenter.org/AllMySons.asp


Comments

Popular Posts