END OF DAY 2


We just called it quits on the day and are turning in. Today we finished programming all of the drum tracks and recorded (hopefully) all of the bass for the album. There may be some changes we'll need to make but for the most part these sections are complete. Tomorrow we will start fresh with guitar and move past all of the difficulties we had with the MIDI data and drum sounds.

We went to lunch at a nice restaurant called Spaghetti Works. We all had some tasty "all you can eat" pasta. While sitting at the table Kyle pointed out that I had an inch worm crawling on my shoulder. I struggled to get it off of me. Once I did, the kids at the table next to us immediately fell to their knees and examined and poked the bug. It was an "awwwweee cute" moment.

Comments

Popular Posts